Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Canada Day!

Yes, it's that time of year again when we celebrate the day of...uhh, well...Canada.

Too bad I have to work today. Oh, well.

In other news: I've lost my flashdrive with all my files and everything else on it so that kinda sucks. The only important thing on it was my 'Castle' story, but I guess I don't have to worry much about that because I've been posting it here on my blog, too. The other important things on it were my resumes and poetry and...I can't even remember. It's just been too long.

But yea, I need a resume for tomorrow and I don't even know what it's supposed to look like. Guess that's what I'll be working on for today. Surprisingly, I'm not in too much worry of it, but I'll probably be very stressed later as the hours pass by.

Besides that, the lost 1GB flashdrive has been replaced by an even better, newly-bought flashdrive with 8GB! Yea, baby! And only $20! Talk about a good deal. And to top it off, I got the last one, haha.

Now, if only I have the same luck for tomorrow, then all will be well. =)

No comments: