Sunday, September 28, 2008

Can't think of a title...

Doubtful lonely heaven nights
Creep up in the afterlight
Make a dream to be nice
Just to feel my heart again
All of this from silent prayers
All of this my soul can't bear
Time to wish for faith in vain
Not to lose that one last grain

The one who told me to die; to cry; to mind
Not what I've been told before
But what I've been told now
The one who made me a wingless bird
Made me a single herd
Would make me a forgotten word
It was me

Anger in a bottle tossed
Joys and happiness all lost
Make me think of you again
Writing from an inkless pen
The unfeelings that I feel are still
The forces I will force to will
Until the moment I recede
From then and when I start to bleed


***Inspired by 'Sleeping Sun' by Nightwish

EDIT: I changed 'It was you' to 'It was me'
I guess it sounds better.

No comments: