Monday, January 12, 2009

Winter's Smile Past

Could I help it if I was alone?
Could you not have approached me then?
When there was no one to keep you from me
When I’d be at the same place over again

[Chorus:]
I,
I wasn’t the one who left
Because you,
You were the one that disappeared
When I,
I couldn’t even walk properly
But you,
Were so many things entirely

But now we’re both so far apart
Left with our aching beating hearts
So fragile from the start
How did you ever bear to part?

Don’t,
Don’t you dare look back at me!
I don’t even want to see
The way your eyes shine
When met with both mine

Oh no,
No one could ever tell
What you were thinking when you fell
So in love
So in love with me

Can I help it if I’m not alone?
Can you really just watch me there?
With jealous eyes
That’s no surprise!

[Chorus x2]

You were so many things entirely

***Title has nothing to do with the song...?

No comments: