Friday, October 10, 2008

Do I seem different?

Make me blind
Cover my eyes
You can do what you want
I'm paralyzed by the perfect mood
When we're dancing with blindfolds on
-The Rasmus
I feel as if the world has changed.
Or maybe it's me?
I look around and see that some things are still the same, but some things are also different.
My father is still the same. He's still a fool.
My mother is different. Maybe not working has given her what she needs?
My brother is still the same. He's still a failure.
My sister is different. Is it me or is she a little more bashful this year? And more spoiled as well...
My friends are neither the same nor different for I have failed to get close enough to them to actually know much of any extra details. But I have learned a few more things. :)
I feel different somehow, as well. As if the 'want' of everything in my life has gotten more intense. Indeed, I am a little more ambitious, though that will not stop me from my perfectionist ways and procrastination. Oh, I wish it would! D:
Work is a bore. What has happened? I used to enjoy the luxury of earning money so easily by barely doing anything. But doing nothing is the same as me being miserable. I just can't stand it! Luckily for me, work has been put off for a while, which is very happy-making...no matter what anyone says!
I also seem to attract more people to me. Wherever I go, I always catch people's eyes...or am I being paranoid? Is this a bad thing? Maybe I'm being paranoid...but it seems to me like there are people out there who just...I don't know...STOP LOOKING AT ME! I mean...do what you wish, I can't tell anyone what to do and it's not like anyone will listen to me anyways...er right? No? Well, whatever then.
I just feel as if I realized that there's more to the world, and I mean much, MUCH more!
Happy days are here again~
I see the city lights all around me
Everyone's obsucre
Ten million people each with their problems
Why should anyone care?
-Kutless

1 comment:

Kayla said...

You, my dear.

You get a Kiwi filled hug.

And my love :3

<3