Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Attempting a romance?

Dearest Marianne,

It breaks my heart to see you with another man holding you in his arms, and so I’ve decided that I should no longer be able to see you, in order for me to live a happy life.

I love you always,
Christopher

Marianne crumpled the letter in her tightly clenched fist. She felt burning anger stirring within her. “Damn you, Christopher,” she whispered to herself as tears rolled down her face.

***I can't do it....it's too hard!!! I know the content could be good, but writing it just grosses me out for some reason. The romance genre is not one I dislike, but putting the words down gives me a sickeing feeling. Maybe if I werent' so childish it could work, but I guess it's because I'm immature and I can't understand the deeper meaning of...'love' if that IS what it's really all about...

No comments: