Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dancing in the Free Summer Breeze

Dancing in the free
In the summer
In the breeze
Dancing in the free summer breeze

Carousels in the sky
Turning a frown into a smile
Dancing in the summer breeze

[Chorus:]
All the world is heaven tonight
And I only have one wish for you
Don’t you dare be the one to say
Don’t you dare be the one

I want you to hold me
I want you to love me
I want you to take me into your heart
And be the one to make you smile

Dancing in the dark
In the winter
Under stars
Dancing in the dark winter stars

Clouds falling from clouds
Turning a frown into a smile
Dancing in the dark winter stars

[Chorus x2]


***Look! I attempted at writing a song :D

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh, and

DAMN THOSE THAT DONT READ YOUR PRETTY WORKS D:

DAMN THEM

....

Oh.

Song! You need musics D:!

Celeste said...

Yeeess, I had a tune for it and...I was singing...but I don't remember it anymore D:

Kayla said...

D:

That sucks, remembering something so epic and then BAM.

Goooone D: